How to weight loss naturally.

How to weight loss naturally.

When I was a child, it wasn’t until I started working after school that my parents began telling me about the importance of healthy eating. Even then, I felt like most people did not understand the amount of food I should be consuming every day. For example, after school, I ate an abundance of fast food.
Because children and teenagers are so curious. That’s why I decided to make the best out of what I had. In retrospect, they were too quick-minded back then and don’t understand what “healthy eating” is. They just wanted them to eat more food and be satisfied than others. Therefore, I always made sure to make sure I ate balanced meals at first. Every meal needed to be complete with protein, and healthy fats.
I also noticed that many adults were much more aware of the importance of being active. Because many adults are busy living their lives or trying to work. Kids just want to be friends, hang out, and play. My mom encouraged me to play outside as well. She had told me that you could feel good afterwards and that was enough. Then, one day while playing outside I fell and broke my ankle. This led to me sitting out of the game. Once I sat back up and got back into it, my mother immediately realised that I didn’t take care of myself. After the injury in my toes, she told me to get some ice on the bruises and wear extra clothing. Also, I would go to the doctor if it ever happened again. At this time, I did not know how to exercise properly because none of us had an indoor gym. As I was growing up, no one gave me the motivation to exercise.
For years, since that day, I felt depressed because I never exercised enough. I just thought it was because I never believed in myself or people. But, looking back now, I realise that was my fault. That’s when I found my motivation to go running again. After this, we went to a few different running camps and found our running coaches. By age 13 I had already gained over 100 pounds. And, the fact that my body had this excess weight, to begin with, only helped. That feeling of needing to lose weight and having confidence in myself is so great. Now, I feel confident enough to do whatever I want. However, I have been struggling because right now, I am still overweight. My family still does not like me. But, they are okay with it because I have worked hard to improve my body. This has taught me that even though this may be challenging, it’s something we can all overcome. Even though these days I have trouble losing weight, knowing that I am moving forward every day, I will gain back my old size if I continue to lose weight. So, stay positive. Don’t give up easily and believe in yourself. Take help from those who know what you're going through. You can do anything you set your mind to. Do things that bring your happiness, and live life to the fullest. These are my ways of getting my goals back.

Here is how you lose weight without medication:

1) Drink lots of water every day.
2) Get regular exercise and maintain your calorie intake.
3) Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
4) add healthy protein to your daily diet.
5) Go for vigorous workouts.
6) Keep some snacks on hand during the workout to help you fuel your body.
7) Find a trainer or dietitian who can support you. Make sure you find someone knowledgeable in the field of healthy nutrition. The person who knows not only wants you to lose weight but also makes sure you make progress. If you’re new to fitness and weight loss, stick with it as long as possible. It takes a lot of time to build up your muscle. With each passing day, building muscles becomes easier and harder and easier.
8) Have a friend or loved one to talk with and motivate you. There are a bunch of online sites that offer resources like online workouts and classes. Be patient and find other people who know what they are doing and who are willing to help you. If you ever find yourself in trouble, seek help. Don't do this alone and don’t compare yourself to everyone else in a negative light. Remember, you are unique and no two people are the same, but everyone's bodies look like yours. Don’t judge others who are just starting and are making mistakes. Everyone has their journey and nobody succeeds by themselves. If you feel that you are not progressing well enough, ask for assistance or advice.
9) Use the strength training exercises regularly.
10) Try aerobic activities a few times per week.
11) Have the proper equipment for exercising, such as stationary bikes, jogging trackers, and weights. Most of the time walking around or doing stuff inside the gym, you spend less or a bit more time in the gym, so it makes sense to use more cardio equipment. On the other hand, if you are just beginning to exercise or want to see results, it doesn't matter what kind of equipment you buy. Just make sure you have them!
12) Know what works for you.
13) Track your progress and take notes in your journal throughout the process.
14) Follow experts on Instagram.
15) Start small with a little bit. One day, when I lost 60 lbs, I started with just 10 lbs. Then, every 2 months, I added a pound for 20 minutes. Next, I tried 15 and 20-minute sessions, and eventually, I kept adding more and more every 3 weeks. I couldn't last long before I would feel nauseated and throw up. So, it took me about 4 months to finally find my happy place! I eventually fell under the category of obese, which I thought would last a long time before I finally reached there.

The biggest thing I've learned is the importance of consistency. You have to put your body on a routine every day to reduce stubborn fat. Not to mention, every 5 days you should also count your calories, hydrate, and maybe cut back on carbs and sugar. Make sure you start slow every 1 month. It seems like everything always comes full circle once you reach your goal. It's not easy to lose weight, especially if you're tired of the process. You're going to feel tired and tired sometimes, but I promise it will pass. No matter what happens to you, remember, I was not a bad girl when I was doing this. So, please treat your body as it's supposed to be treated. Keep going and never give up! You’ll reap the rewards.

Comments

  1. Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
    Look at it what I do...…. https://getjobs49.tk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment